I finished shooting Vlog2 around 5 days ago. But I realise that I did it badly so I came up with a trailer instead first
So last weekend I reshoot it again and was kinda ok but when I was picking the music for the video
I came across one song that gave me inspiration
With the finished music video that was suppose to be the intro of Vlog2.
Now I decided to just post the music video up instead for Vlog2
My talking skills suck
I've decided to not talk on my Vlogs but keep in simple, interesting and fun
I kinda felt stressed when I have to talk for my Vlogs but when I'm doing videos like these
I just wont stop doing it!
So here it is!
When Self Obsession gets too serious. This is what happens
This has got to be one of the gayest video on earth
But according to IntuChinQs, Albert has no shame
so yea, i dun care what you guys think
PS :
The facial mask was so exp!! how can girls afford it!!
And its so uncomfortable to use!!
It gets so hard I have limited facial expresions!!
If anyone is offended by the video
Thats your problem.
I find it wierd if anyone would be offended except myself
Monday, June 11, 2007
Vlog 2 : Self Obsession
Bitching topics
Facial Mask,
Geri Halliwell,
LookAtMe,
Scary,
Self obsession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
you're right no one should be offended by this video but you. hahaha no la, funny and shameless. you keep walking the walk, give emmett a.k.a. fetch dickson a run for his money. What's your dogs name and what street do you live on?
people like us got to much free time i think.
i don't get you at all... anyways i jus realised if i did it with only wearing a towel on my body and head, it would be even funner
tutor bert is the man!i respect u for it!
tutor bert? wtf...are you a toa tutor too now??
no its just some name calling thing
This video is so self loving! but i like it. keep the artsy smelly farts videos you have.
wow! hahaha! it's really funny this one! great!
wow..Æ ...so funny dis video..^^ let me noe the diff on u..haha..jy..
My eyes !! My fucking eyes !!
I can't watch this even for a straight 5 seconds URGHHHHH >o<
then get lost, this is no place for you
awesome !!!
*thumbs up for you*
thx smiley! whoever you are
Kau Lat, this is a masterpiece, love your work, good editing and acting and filming!
Oh you're not disgusted. Good
Post a Comment