Lately I have not been making vlogs. I had no ideas and stuff.. but Ian a.k.a sxhizo had an idea for this random video and we shot it a few days ago and its already complete.
I will embed it but was waiting for him to upload it
My finals is almost complete too.
Just posted up the trailer
Not just that. Kuanwin too posted up something on his youtube! Check it out! Its not him though but his classmate.
Sorry I still have no ideas for new videos
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hmmm I liked the other trailer you showed me.
This one had too many fucking popping words with big captions.
Can't you make it appear inscreen with the animation, like kingdom hearts?
I want to watch animation, not sudden words !
haha I cant la.. we haven finish so much yet
Post a Comment