Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.
1. Edwina Ooi
2. Politeia
3. Wei Ni
4. Min Soon
5. Johnny Tai
6. Kenny Yeoh
7. Lee Jun Xue
8. Elaine Loh
9. Kuan Win
10.Kevin Wong
11.Darren C Edward
12.Steve Cheah Mun King
13.Joshua Chay
14.Julian Chai
15.Eugene Loh
16.Ian Kirk
17.Juwita
18.Lean Kee
19.Yong Wei
20.Pang Wen Yi
I tag: Edwina Ooi, Johnny Tai, IntuChinQs (Po and WeiNi - count as 2), Kenny Yeoh
1. How did you meet 14 (Julian)?
My classmate in college. Very talented artist. His drawing skills is the best in the class.
2.What would you do if you had never met no.1 (Edwina)?
I would not have had such a nice slapping frenzy in my whole life. Plus i wouldn't start using the word "poyo"
3. What would you do if 20 (Pang Wen Yi) and 9 (KuanWin) dated you?
WenYi would make us the bitchiest couple and Johnny would cry everytime he sees us. As for KuanWin I would faint and he would giv scary lips blowjob omg.. no I dowanna tink about it shit omg fuck dam.. stop..
4. Would 6 (Kenny Yeoh) and 17 (Juwita) make a good couple?
Erm.. I think they would be a very cute couple. But if 18.Leankee and juwita would have been 2gether. They would be the best camwhore couple
5. Describe no.3 (Wei Ni).
Choosy about almost everything. Would be a horrible wife but a good shopping mate. Likes to nag about everything. Good at meeting new people because shes such a sweet talker.
6.Do you think no.8 (Elaine Loh) is attractive?
Shes Hot! I can imagine her dancing with petrol oil like shakira because she just looooves petrol.
7.Tell me something about no.7 (Lee Jun Xue).
Extremly openminded person and also super dam smart. Problem is he's so skinny his body doesnt fit his head.!
8. Do you know anything about no.12's (Steve Cheah Mun King) family?
His parents divorced when he was young.
9. What is no.8's (Elaine Loh) favourite?
Petrol
10. What would you do if no.11 (Darren) confesses that he/she likes you?
Holy Shiet. I seriously dont know
11. What language does 15 (Eugene Loh) speak?
English
12. Who is 9 (KuanWin) going out with?
He was single and is still single and will remain single for ages
13. How old is 16 (Ian Kirk) now?
same age as I am.
14. When was the last time you talked to 13 (Joshua Chay)?
Face to face was.. when I'm stil in standard 3. We were best friends and he had to move to KL with his parents. Then I chat with him on ICQ once.. dont remember when.
15. Who is no.2's (Politeia) favourite singer?
Honestly dont know. Definitely not indian or bollywood artist.
16. Would you date no.4 (Min Soon)?
Never! even if I'm a girl still NO! Such an idiot!
17. Would you date 7 (Lee Jun Xue)?
NO! I would not date any1 with bad proportions! XD
18.Is 15 (Eugene Loh) single?
Yup
19. What is 10's (Kevin Wong) last name?
Wong laaa
20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11 (Darren)?
NOOOOO!!! PLS STOP THIS MENTAL HARASSMENT!
21. What school does 3 (Wei Ni) go to?
Don't Know..
22. Where does 6 (Kenny Yeoh) live?
Botanic Garden Klang
23. What's your favourite thing about no.5 (Johnny Tai)?
Hmm... hmmm.. hmmmmmmmm.......
his name?
PS : Edwina I'm still not doing that tag..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Hey man...the questions kena my name is like sooo damn sacray lah!!!
I think u guys would make a great couple compared to the combination of auntie Pang and Albitch.
Your favourite thing about me is my name? Wow.... must be a very catchy name =P.
No johnny, its just that i couldn't find anything else that about u can be a favourite.
Crazy I mean
You fucker, you purposely put me on no.4 just to write bad comments about dating !! D:
You're not supposed to read the questions first you asswipe !!
Don't perasan pls.
Ur name jus came up on number 4 not my fault. Btw if i reli wana put ur name specificly I would put u in a better number^^
Where it never came out in any of the questions.
*16. Would you date no.4 (Min Soon)?
Never! even if I'm a girl still NO! Such an idiot! *
Post a Comment