Monday, October 1, 2007

1st day at the colony

What happens inside the next stays inside the nest
Thats our first lesson
Everything went well

We got a tough job for our first assignment
Now we wish we could model props...
Everyone said that silverant is hell once u step in there
That people inside have no life
But as I browse through some shits they kept in their files

Holy shit !

These people are nastier and crazier than any of us
Gotta respect their photoshop skills
Vincent, our lecturer was also involved in these
He was photoshopped into the body of a woman named Maggie
Spencer... He played dancing pad on ps2 with the ants
What an unbelieveable boss
Can't believe how unbelieveably active these people are
Ants have no life?
What lies!!!
They got more life than all of the others!
And their work are better than the others!
But perhaps I've only seen the good side of it for now



-End of Day 1-


PS : As soon as we joined the colony. One news really annoyed me.


Albert (Alex Yoong look alike)


This is what used to describe me in their bulletin board or so they call it




Okay First my english teacher called me this




Then someone called me



Then...




Now this?!

Alex Yoong (Malaysian first F1 racer)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. 1st day at work! So syiok yeah!! XD I want to know more but ah, I know it's confidential because it's a rule for you guys to keep stuff confidential about work there. :P

Anyways, yeah, sure got life wan... but only IN the colony. Huhu. Social life outside takde.

Wait la, let your body adjust to it for 3 months then you see whether you have same opinion about Silverant. I dun mean this in a bad way tho. XD

But like quiet early you baliks today. Can blog oso. I tot you guys once start will start to work like crazy and overnighting. =P

Anonymous said...

Yeah....1st day only....give it some time, 3months later after probation then we'll see the results. Alex Yoong? Maybe in some features.... the height,... maybe not. =P

Anonymous said...

lol... not bad after all isn't it? great ant in making i see. haha! all the best to you alex..opps, albert!

Anonymous said...

omg wtf this is seriously funny! alex yoong wtf wtf. but u should be honored la... elijah wood wey. btw my first impression on u was u realllllly resemble frankie muniz no doubt.

ItuAnjingBetina said...

To asuka and johny

I reli dont know.. it seems.. the seniors that passed probation like dam fun. Play ps2, go internet n msn chat... listen music.. watch animation.. like so happy.
But I saw their works.
omg!! Finaly fantasy level!!
*Faints*

To EeVon
Maybe I'd be honoured.. but its dam sad living behind people's shadows. T-T

Anonymous said...

I have always felt that you look like the guy who acted in Malcom in the Middle what ever his name is..... lol!

C'mon, it's just the looks ahaha!

ItuAnjingBetina said...

Everyone's calling me alex there man!! either that or they're making fun of my name by calling me calsbert etc

Anonymous said...

Calsbert?? As in Carlsberg?The beer?

How's the space and the environment in Silverant? Any Xbox 360?? o_O

ItuAnjingBetina said...

ps2 only

Anonymous said...

it's becos of yr thin lips. see the similarity? u should be proud they are all good looking men. no one compared u to golumn. hahaha!

Esther said...

frankie muniz all they way! even more when influenced by suraya. haha