Sometimes you wait and search for a door
or even let go of everything u have
just to find for this door
Yet you can't find it
even after months of searching
When you finally given up
so tired of searching
and when you're going back to where you came from in the first place (which was not easy)
Suddenly. . .
that door that you've been waiting for opens
right in front of you
standing there
with all the other doors
All equally tempting
and you're forced to make a choice
.
.
.
.
.
What should I do?


2 comments:
I would open the heaviest door. The most challenging, and yet most rewarding.
Whatever you choose, if you don't like it, you could simply turn back, and try the other doors. You're young, why worry so much about making the right decision ?
The real question is which door your heart and passion desires to open.
Ahahaha! I rejected a full-time job offer :P
I'm just worried the sacrifice would be for nothing
I'll be back at square 1 if the other doors wont open for me
Post a Comment