Went for interview for Door B today
Its a chinese door and I'm chinese too
But.. I can't read chinese or understand it when its too deep
In the interview also the producer talked to me
I could only understand 40% of her words.

well.. maybe I can try. . .
I kept that thought in mind until
Door A calls for me
Alrite. . . maybe no choice la
Can't go in Door B
I'm wasting people's time and also my own time = =
Now Door A hopefully will work out.
Else I tink i better go sell char kuay tiow or sell butt.


3 comments:
i think sell butt faster and easier.. since you have fair and tight ass. haha!
okay okay.. joking. keep up all the work man! but errm.. i tot you speak mandarin at home? >.<
I do but they use terms and deep deep mandarin really hard to udnerstand..
And crap la, i send message say i not suitable for the job today they ask me reconsider =.=
Dilemma!!
stupid fool! they ask u to work there u just work there la. sheesh.
Post a Comment