Monday, February 2, 2009

Mythbuster wannabe

There's this rumour saying that when you add coke + MSG aka ajinomoto,
you get a kind of rape drug? One will feel dizziness and get high when they take it
I'm sure alot of you get it from forwarded emails
Then I did some research and coke actually said No
Some even said its because of allergic reaction?

So here I am trying to be a mythbuster
Got myself a vanilla coke, add a little ajinomoto and..
I had to say it taste wierd. Like soup + coke

After i took it, i didn't feel anything wierd. Maybe not yet
so i went on GG (warcraft III server) and joined a dota game
Randomed and i got dazzle, an int hero used for support and healing and saving lives
Hardly a chance to pawn I thought to myself. But oh well

Now here's what happened
I'm not quite sure if it was the "Aphrodisiac" or if it was my excitement from the call i get earlier telling me I got the job.
I think I had an adrenaline rush.
My actions and reactions got reaaally fast
First blood was mine
Using dazzle getting first blood from soloing a lane againts 2 other heroes is very rare
However i died once but.. like i said I had an adrenaline rush so
The opposing team tried lots of attempts to actually kill me
But everytime I jus got so close to last hit and I survived, and end up killing them all
Here's the statistics
(warning if u're not a dota fan u will find it hard to understand the next few lines)

38 min game (victory)
my score was around 14 2
My teammates score were mostly negative frags as in more deaths than kills
I had a guinsoo, shiva's guard, power threads and null talismans
Enemy team had Faceless Void, Luna, Magnus, Centaur
Only centaur was a noob but the other 3 were pro and they had good teamwork


Isit the "Aphrodisiac" or what was it? hmm
After the dota game i went to dinner outside
The adrenaline rush got even worse
I could not sit in peace
My heart was beating reallly fast the whole time. Even now after I came home
Still, what was it that got me high?
Should i try it again tmr? >.<

2 comments:

ItuAnjingBetina said...

I shall NEVER take it again. Can't sleep tonight T T

Anonymous said...

try it again tomorrow. if i drank coke, i would try it. cannot. do it. do it. do ittttttt.