Hello Everyone! If you this is the first time you visit this blog,
You're in luck! Because you're amongst the first few to visit this blog!! YAY!
The reason I created this blog is because I want to post video blogs and just waste some time!
Why am I so interested in posting video blogs?
Its because I'm damn addicted to video bloggers on YouTube and I wanna try starting one too!!
Video Bloggers I'm addicted to :
All-time funny Chink Boy : KevJumba
Smart Australian Girl : CommunityChannel
Talented Korean Musician : DavidChoiMusic (btw he's not vblogging, he just sings)
Btw if you're also in love with YouTube VBloggers and you're wondering why I'm not interested in like
The Winkone (He's Lame and I only enjoy some of his videos) (He looks like My 3d Character animation lecturer!!)
I'll be posting up my first VBlog soon!
Be sure to catch up ya!!
Tata!!
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment