Being on your bed for hours and yet you couldn't sleep?
What causes this?
Is it my body clock?
Is it the environment?
Is it that you're too stressed?
Is it that you just had a few cup of coffee?
All the above however is not what causes my trouble sleeping
Its my brain!
It won't stop thinking and it just goes on and on
Its like having a brainstorm every minute
Normally it wouldn't get so serious but it seems like it's getting worse now
Here's my self-obsessed insomnia video
And yea in the video I mentioned self obsessed? This is why

I camwhored
I know what you're gonna say
shut up
If you really wana say it fine, go ahead and comment
Gawd I feel like those camwhoring people


2 comments:
=.=
dood... set ur cam clock properly la... 9.40am and still trying to sleep arr? XD of course la the true reason to sleeping at 12am
hohohohohoho
actually is is 940 am. Not pm
See the bckground? its morning
I slept at 12 p.m. not 12 a.m.
Post a Comment