Thursday, August 9, 2007

TAGo

Tagged by 2 people already. Stuck in the college lab and felt sooooooo bored. So here we go

HERE ARE THE RULES:

> Each blogger must post these rules first.
> Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
> Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
> At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
> Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I hate racists. I grew up in a racist environment. Almost everyone around me is a racist. Problem is, I've met so many racist from my own race but I've never met racist of another race. Maybe by being a racist, the chances of you meeting racists from another race is higher?

2. I'm quite lan si sometimes. Don't dont dont dont DONT praise me seriously

3. I'm bitchy as hell. I am mean and the only way to bring me down is to talk about my fugly pimple face. Wierd thing is, nobody does that.

4. Horror songs calm me down. The eerier the better

5. I zone people out. I do it more if i like that person because I'm just so stupid and boring and shy

6. I see myself being a famous director in the future but I'm not doing anything about it. Maybe I'll just sell butt somewhere in KL and I'll earn more

7. I hate my curly hair thats why I straighten it. Everyone was OMGing, saying hair straightening is only for girls. I feel so embarassed I swore not to straighten my hair again

8. I use to wear chains from an anime that I really liked! I got ALOT of attention when I did that and most people made fun of it. Because the chain is made out of cheap material, I could not continue wearing it so I stopped. But I still wants to wear it if it wasn't made of cheap material. Kind of a contrast from fact 7 huh..

I aint tagging anybody! I have no friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF? you have no frens? then wat are we?

lolz!

ItuAnjingBetina said...

bitchmates

asukakanzaki said...

Heyy!! Dun la liddat!! You memang got friends what!! Celaka Lame Bert!! That's what the lame gang is for. Cis cis!

And ya, you memang lan ci. Huhuhu.

You straighten your hair look ok wat. Oni that day when you cut your hair at Snips there, the hair stylist do damn weird. Hahah.

And if you wanna wear the kurapika chain, then you wear la~~ see those gothic-lolita girls who wear liddat in TOA and bring their dolls? They oso dun care wat. I tot you lan ci, but cis, you oni lan ci until this tahap. Not so lan ci yet.

Hahahahah. XDD

ItuAnjingBetina said...

qibai asoka. Chao Aqua!

Anonymous said...

bitch mates.... swts... bitch. hahaha!