Thursday, August 16, 2007

Independent Woman

Finally I decided to upload my first shot short film with my group members last year.
It wasn't that good but its our first try.
I know the story is BORING and STUPID but I was stupid that time. I really wanted to shoot this movie because I wrote it in high school but I couldn't finish writing it for exam.

CoolBitch/ErinnWan is the main character in this movie!
Sorry for now there's only part 1, still uploading

4 comments:

asukakanzaki said...

I dun think this is stupid. :D In fact, not bad for beginners. Haha. Look at my group punya movie lah. Christopher oso say your group is one of the best ones. XD

ItuAnjingBetina said...

seeing from the way u talked, i tink i know who you are. And i'm sorry to say that ur group was the one that christopher liked most.

asukakanzaki said...

Wow... suddenly Cibert so serious... O__O;; You ok kah?? Haha.

ItuAnjingBetina said...

ini panggil keep cool brother