Saturday, August 18, 2007

Politeia Politics

The title is stupid because it doesn't make any sense but I like it because its that intu's name and I found it interesting

Lately kennysia has gone politics and I feel ashamed because I never got the guts to do so. I respect him for that. I hope he won't get detained.

Then I went checking my deviantart and I saw someone featuring my artwork. It was my FIRST political artwork I did for marion's class. I felt even more ashamed.


http://albertbishop.deviantart.com/art/Corruption-Awareness-21242101


I was brave enough to do it then but I'm so afraid now.
Props to all the bloggers that spoke out.

I just watched Yasmin Ahmad's film, SEPET, GUBRA and MUKHSIN and I fell inlove with them. Even Yasmin have gone political alittle, it was stated so obviously in gubra where Alan and Orked chatted.

Mhz films was daring to do so even in their newest petronas ad. The message was very hidden and only a few noticed it.

Every year I never really feel proud to wave the flag or even say the word "merdeka"
the only thing that made me feel like doing so is when I watch petronas ads, for example this one

I'm still not old enough to vote I think. But people who can, please think before you vote. Even 1 vote can make a difference

PS: please don't arrest me, I'm going to be famous one day and make a difference in malaysian film industry in the future! :D

7 comments:

asukakanzaki said...

Hahahha. XD Congrats to your 1st featured work, Bert! X3 A lot of meaning too!

And yeah!! I believe that someday you will memang be famous in the malaysian film industry. XD

As for speaking out about politics on blogs, actually, this is the internet and we memang got the right to do so just that our government dun think so. But yah, be true to yourself and voice out your opinions about the government if you have to. Come on la, millions of ppl already kutuking them... takkan they wanna catch all of us. Huhu. Takkan berjaya.

Oh yea, we are memang old enough to vote already. But with all those donkeys as our candidates/representatives.... you wanna vote meh?? All oso kenot trust wan... that's why in the end most ppl dun vote... dun say they irresponsible but the ppl taking up the job are asses la, they'll be corrupted sooner or later.

asukakanzaki said...

Oh yah, that was me Bert. Heheh. Budak poyo. X3

ItuAnjingBetina said...

y put this name?

asukakanzaki said...

X3 Because aku tak mau orang kenal ku in blogger. My previous blog oso use this name then kena deleted, dunno why. But yah, the previous blog is for invited ppl to read only. Won't open to the public. XD

If I start one again, then I will tell you ok. XD

P.V.C. said...

ahem....why this post got my name ah? but good...i encourage this topic. fight the fear man.

intuchinq said...

also i don't like being refered to as 'that intu' it's so RUDE. Black intu will do just fine.

Anonymous said...

tutorbert!!!! support my animation k, ppl are going around saying my story is too sensitive and crap, but its the truth and i feel i wanna shout it out cuz i love my county, support monkey boi animation!~~~