Now.. if you know me well enough, you'll know I love indian songs.
I love it so much i brought it to work and i listen to it everyday with my headphone.
Being so excited doing my work and all
I played my favourite indian song
and again I got too overly excited I start grooving to it while still sitting
Boy did I enjoyed it
Then i noticed
One of my seniors was watching me
FUCK!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ahahahahahah !!
Is it JUST CHILL CHILL JUST CHILL!?
Just chill~~ XDD
Groove la, dun need to malu. Hahaha.
maybe your senior is interested too..... share the love,Bert! =D
its not just chill la. Just chill not as dancable as those bollywood song where they dance in the field. It was one of the songs in kuch kuch hota hai
Probably the guy loves Shah Ruk Khan
Haha very funy johnny. as always.
(Pls note that I was being sarcastic, just in case u believed be johnny)
Ahaha...I'm serious. Can never know~
Post a Comment