Okay guys
I finished my finals long ago. and I posted it up on youtube but i kept it a private video.
So those without a youtube account will not be able to watch it
So far I've only shown it to my friends with youtube account
Min soon u saw the animatic and you're the only person who understood the story out of 6 friends that i showed
so i hope you will be able to watch it
Since you've been visiting here quite often these few days
I wana make the video public on the 1st and 2nd of November
Just so that you guys can watch it.
I will embed the video at around 11 oclock at 31st of oct
For now I will link to these first
The Animatic
The Trailer
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The intro was nice.. started with heartbeats !... a dying girl..then a mysterious sad and myst-filled-funfair....
And then there was that lightning scene that actually made me jump.
The horror scene followed up with a dramatic scene...
Best part was where she touched that portal, and suddenly everything brightened up.... From depressed ugly wooden doll mode to her happy smiling face and welcoming smiling parents arms and then SUDDENLY U SEE HER STILL LYING ON THE HOSPITAL BED WITH HER HEARTBEAT TICKING AND FINALLY THE PARENTS WERE AT HER SIDE BUT IT WAS TOO LATE AND THEN IT ALL FADED...
OMG SO SADDDDDDDDDDD...... :(
But the message here is that a child's mind is very fragile and when parents quarrel it really affects the children. Things are so much more scarier to them..... and in this story the child ended up in a coma...
She chose to stay in her dreamworld where she has perfect loving parents, but in real life her parents were finally there for her.
What an irony.
Like I said before the message of the animation will be made much clearer if you added SHOUTING PARENT VOICES....something that will make all viewers relate.
But good job nevertheless, really looks professional. Beautiful, scary, sad, and thought provoking.
Min soon, i feel like taking back all the idiot calling i said to you.
but..
Maybe you're just lucky this time
hahahahaha
Post a Comment