Was planning to treat my colleagues bakuteh from Klang on my last day
But if i had to treat a few of them, the others would feel left out
So dam, i had to treat everyone. yup all 28 of them
my money..
So a day before i drove to the Meru Bakuteh shop (dad says its dam good) and dam.. They're closed tomorrow
So i had to ask my dad to recommend me to another bakuteh shop
The next day
I followed my dad's car to the bakuteh shop because i didn't know the way
Obviously following a car you have to follow the car closely but still people would CUT even if u folow closely
Like VERY CLOSE
Such crazy drivers!
After being cut a few times, i got nervous coz i cant see my dad's car anymore.
Then saw the lane on my left is free so i slip to my left and then
DONG!!
My first accident!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon after that, i failed to get my bakuteh coz the shops closed too!!
I tink god didn't want me to waste money
But today in office, everything was normal, but it was a little quiet in the chatroom
I did not tell most of them that it was my last day.
I hate goodbyes.
Was in my car, in the middle of the jam. I looked to my right at the bustop. I stared and stared...
There was nothing left for me here. You didn't even notice i was thereAnd now with one ant missing, it makes no difference...


4 comments:
It's okay, at least the guy who accidentally saw you orgasming on bollywood music will always remember you. :D
haha fuker
ooooouuu... dun say like that. Just imagine their ever handsome Alex Yoong, Calrsbert is gone, they will be missing that ant too.
good luck ahead my fren.. ganbade!
and WTF?!?? Min Soon still alive?
yes yes esecially them ladies
Post a Comment