Friday, January 11, 2008

Perfume : The Story Of A Murderer

For those that have not watch the movie Perfume


SERIOUSLY go watch
Its amazing
The story and the music is incredible
How they turn murder into a form of art
Just incredible
The design and color is beautiful.
The casting of the actors... oh my god.. I can say no more
And how they manage to shoot the film in one scene where there's suppose to be a massive orgy and the actors act and talk in the middle of the orgy
How they coordinate everything is just incredible

Most people when they see murderer, they thought they would be gore/horror in this movie

But there was none. There was only nudity and a massive orgy scene.

I was lucky i get to this movie.


Well actually some may like it some may not. But its definitely my kind of movie




Perfume is now added in my list of FAVOURITE movies

Why am i centralising everything? Because I like la!

No comments: