Sometimes in life we have choices, just like when we're driving and we don't really know where is the right way
We are not sure wether to turn left or right
Which is the correct way to our destination?
Or perhaps which is the faster way? or maybe the safest way?
I'm in this position right now
Wondering if i should really take my turn to the filming industry
Funny somehow after so long I'm still hesitating to change field.
Maybe because I'm still passionate for 3d
Maybe because I needed the money
Maybe because I'm afraid of the sudden change
Maybe because I'm afraid i might have to make a u-turn if its a dead end
I thought about it over and over again.
Personal reason no longer affects me. Its about my future now.
Its my last day next monday,
I could try asking my boss for my resignation letter back
Or maybe i could stand strong to my decision to quit
How if i stayed and collect money to buy a camera and explore myself on photography
And then buy a HD cam and start making my own videos to improve on my filming portfolio and at the same time explore and self study?
Or maybe I could just leave for Filming and learn everything there?
But wait...
Can i even get my resign letter back?
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
If you want to do more animation work tell your boss honestly and nicely...If you were a good productive worker I'm sure your boss has no problems if you ever wanted to work again in the future.
(A)
If you can still learn a lot more about animation and earn money at the same time when you work I say go for it.
You could explore photography while working, and see what you're truly passionate about.
Filming school has no age limit or whatever, you could always do it later ? No rush to decide, relax.
(B)
If you're honestly bored and tired with the grunt animating work and want to try something new then go for filming school.
(C)
Quit doing grunt work and rely on your parents for basic living stuff its okay to depend on them. Hell, even nag for a videocamera while you're at it. :p
Get more free time and create something completely new/comic/animation/movie....freelance work.. make a name for yourself among the community by yourself like that Makoto Shinkai dude. Lonewolf ftw ! :p
I know a 30 year old man who relies on his working wife while he attends college... one of the top students/president/smartluckybastard and one reason mainly is that he has great support and free time to focus more on stuff.
Post a Comment