"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet."
if u really luv filming, just change now or never. what happen after that, never, never, never quit. live or die, just enjoy ur filming.. and make a great movie, so people wont think u're wrong at all after u chose what u want in ur heart.. gud luck
why r u so scared to show urself? if u know me, you will know that you can reveal urself to me no matter who you are. Even an enemy. Now now don't be scared, watever you say wont make me hate you. But by not revealing urself i will take ur advise less seriously
17 comments:
What's wrong with personal posts?
hmmm... wat happened?
personal posts are boring and ppl dont understand
Lol no ar.. I find them interesting wor... Well I don't mind that ^^
Lol no ar.. I find them interesting wor... Well I don't mind that ^^
I understand your personal posts, Bert. HEHEHHEHHHHH.
Anyways, in the end it's up to you la. Even if I say stay and fight or bertahan.... it's only up to you to take it or not. Haha. XD
All the best in whatever you're aiming for!!
Someone wise once said...
"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet."
hmmm... mayb i know why. i would just advise u to hang in there. all the best carlsbert.
I just wana run... Plus i memang wana chg to filming soon. i shudn't be wasting my time in animation if i wana do filming
Well if filming is what you really want to do, then just do it!
But you better think of the reason in the interview why you stop so early lol
wow... filming...
Next Best Director in Oscar - Albert Ang
if u really luv filming, just change now or never. what happen after that, never, never, never quit. live or die, just enjoy ur filming.. and make a great movie, so people wont think u're wrong at all after u chose what u want in ur heart.. gud luck
sapa ni?
someone u know.. someone still a life
why r u so scared to show urself? if u know me, you will know that you can reveal urself to me no matter who you are. Even an enemy.
Now now don't be scared, watever you say wont make me hate you.
But by not revealing urself i will take ur advise less seriously
Albert : "sapa ni ?"
live or die : "someone u know.. someone still alive"
OMG WTF ALBERT YOU TOLD ME YOU KILLED ALL THOSE BASTARDS WHO HATED HUNTERXHUNTER. ONE OF THEM SURVIVED AND NOW IT IS BACK FOR REVENGE... D:
I did?
Post a Comment