Its been so long since my last post!
Been working and playing games lately that nothing interesting is happening in my life
However I've been getting alittle too comfortable in office already
I'm starting to get bitchier and bitchier day by day
But what im happy is that I'm getting less lan si day by day.
(been avoiding something that makes me lan si in the first place)
Something happened today because of my bitchiness.
one of the seniors pmed me with a joke and i laughed out loud
Another senior beside me who i am quite okay with ( as in we r both a little bitchy)
She pmed me asking
Senior : What so funny?
Me : Y so kepo?
Senior : niaaaaa bert... be respect...
Me : aiyo play play oni la
Senior : No good. I'm ur senior you're junior must respect abit maaa. Bad for ur future is you continue like that
Me : Aiyo then no fun la
Senior : When you get older you will understand
Me : No wonder la older people so boring (shooting her btw)
So now I'm wondering, Must we lose the fun and get serious/nice all the time just to earn respect from others?
Can't we be more playful and have fun and still do our work?
Would you like it if a person talks to you veryvery politely or in a more fun/friendly way?
Of course that person has to be close to u to talk in a friendly tone.
You cant expect a total stranger talking like he's known u for years rite?
But even between seniors/juniors or lecturers/students
Must everything be polite or cant it be at least more relaxing/playful?
At first i was planning to be polite/nice to everyone in office just in case i might hurt some people
But it seems quite a number of people there are just as bitchy
But does that mean being a junior you can't be bitchy?
I'm not angry at the seniors but I'm really disatisfied with the status difference limitation thingy
I think this kind of mind set is old and people need to change
My fav english teacher Pn Suraya always tease me in class
Once i shot her back and she got even more bitchy
Thats how i like it
I dont think she mind. We need more people like her!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yea I agree with you. I think a more relaxed atmosphere makes everyone feel more comfortable and happy.
But then again, most people may have different limit of bitchi-ness.. hahah!
I mean like for me, if I am giving out an order for something serious, I will dislike it if the person starts joking about it.. maybe a little bit is ok.. or else... grrr...
i agree, i also canot tahan if people joke around when its time to be serious. its like you dont take work seriously. But work is work, fun is fun. Dont need to get serious all the time
yeah! damn! in my plaec also, we can actually help out cust but due to stupid authority limitation and those work-like-tortoise-seniors, we get scolding in the end. babi!
Post a Comment