Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hiking's like~ so fun

18th november

Intuchinq, Asuka and her sister and me went hiking together in bukit gasing near Asuka 's house.
The experience was wonderful although tiring and we get alot of mosquito bites (y din bring mosquito repellent weini?)

The trip started very early, i had to wake up at 430 and drive to damansara perdana to pick that intu up at 6 then to ss1 for chinq then to Asuka 's house in jalan gasing to eat breakfast.
Asuka 's maid speaks english wow! and both the intuchinq got dog shit in my car. Just wonderful~ I just washed it yesterday! (not very clean btw)




B4 we even went in bukit gasing, Intu started smoking. Right when we're going into a preserved forest. Hence she was forcefully told to keep her cigarette to after the hike.

The views in bukit gasing was beautiful! The first thing i felt when i was in there was, KING KONG!! YEA!
I felt like i'm in the movie kingkong just minus those fucking hudge insects.




Here are some pictures of bukit gasing that i took
(sorry about the layout.. still learning)


Real life mana tree
Scary pathway that the girls never want to take >>>>











Spiders were not spotted throughout the whole journey
A nice tree spotted by edwina






Ropes were used to help ourself go up and down some parts
Thats a plant, no there's no Worm

















I know ropes are not really rare things but the environment reflects colourful lighting that makes it so hard to resist!





Gawd was I so excited with taking pictures!
We start the trip heading straight to the bird watching tower. We had to climb up the hill sooo high up, going up almost 45 degrees. Halfway through we started getting tired already but the variety of plants there was still quite the same.

The bird watching tower i tink, very tinggi and omg the stairs up to the top part of the watch tower omg.. sooo scary! almost like 60 degrees going up. Being someone whose afraid of height, the experience was horrible.
The view from the top of the tower wasn't that satisfying. Sure its high up and all but nggghh.. maybe not what I want.

Throughout the journey we keep going wrong way when we only wanted to exit the place. Some of us was tired and some like Politeia (crazy mad black woman) just doesn't seem to get tired.

The people there are very friendly, all saying goodmorning and hi to strangers. There were kids tougher than us too! We felt like we're old and useless!

There was a suspension bridge and i took a video while i was crossing it. but somehow the video was deleted..
There is another video though. Just a short one

After the long hike we had to walk all the way back to the car in the housing area because we were lazy to hike back to the entrance. We found some interesting things on our way back~





I wonder what religion is this?


After the hike we went back to Asuka 's house and then to mamak (very cheap and delicious) and the girls wanted to camwhore. I wasn't very happy about it because i dont look good after an exercise usually

Hiking is so fun and i think i'm gonna do this every weekend.
Bye bye perut buncitness!!


Like I said. I look bad. Asuka beside me






Weini (chinq) and Jian Wyn (asuka's sister)


IntuChinQs (Such camwhorers)


Oh yea~ Here's the best picture from the trip!











And here's the video! The quality is abit bad and u cant really see the subtitles. I'm still finding a way to make it look beter. might reupload it





7 comments:

ItuAnjingBetina said...

Comment comment!! this is my first photography trip! Bitch about it! i need ways to improve!! Shoot me bitches!

Anonymous said...

hahaha not bad for your first photography trip.. hahaha or at least the photos you choose to upload lar. now you see, if you had facebook and could just upload ALL the photos, you would get a lot more comments!

Anonymous said...

cannot see photos. computer too black.

ItuAnjingBetina said...

To weini
Haha then takkan i post up ugly pictures. and stop converting me

To Po
Nothing wrong with a black comp

Anonymous said...

Holy... I look like shit in those pics... memang not photogenic.. aghh... next time dun take my pic adi... take the rest of the ppl oni. Haha. XD

Glad you enjoy the hiking, Bert. Next time you wanna go, just gimme a call la. I oso want to train my endurance. Next time I wanna climb Mt. Kinabalu. HAHAHA.

Oh yah, so last Monday night you guys went to Red Box? Syiok kah?

ItuAnjingBetina said...

no we went to watch beowulf. it sucked so bad

Anonymous said...

beowulf sucked. not the celebration. just had to clear that up. :D
remember, facebook = all the pictures = MORE comments.