Tuesday, November 13, 2007

People 1 : Goverment 0

Watch the video at kennysia's blog

Everything was hillarious

He was using words like "youknows" and "likes" to be more AMERICAN

"You think that we Pakistan, we are Burma, we are Myanmar. Everything you-you are thinking! WE ARE DIFFERENT! We are totally different"
Yea I agree. We are alot more dumb!
btw wat is he trying to say about burma, pakistan and myanmar?

"We are allowing to every erection... every five years never fail"
Wtf do you mean! Isnt tongkat ali even helping you at all? need 5 years?
Hell I can erect anytime I want.

I dont have to point out anymore
one word


OWNED

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...Zainuddin stutters alot. Damn malu man during the interview with Al-Jazzeera

Anonymous said...

Two words... CB Zainuddin...

Anonymous said...

ahaha....ppl are now confused by his words adi. 1st they allow the protest, then suddenly he said this protest is illegal... wtf.