Sunday, April 6, 2008

CHINESE PEOPLE ARE GREEDY

I walk out and I hear things
jokes about my own race
when i come home
The jokes seems so true!

Whatever it is
Don't try to teach me to be like you
Because I am NOT
I can't believe you can ignore my statement of Racistness
and avoid being feeling ashamed at all
I can't believe you can ignore my statement of listening to what you want to hear only
and not wake up from your blindness


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is greedy and everyone is good. Equality. People who use race and generalize unfairly are idiots anyway, and there's no need to even give a fuck about them.

Yeah it's kinda sad, how chinese people can be opressed and work so hard and when they are successful their competitors must use the race factor to bring them down.

Your parents must have suffered, and it wasn't easy for them to reach the state they are at.
I strongly suggest that you learn more about them, before you start hating.




--------------------------------


Anyways, are you free nowadays albert ? If possible I would like to hire you to freelance, create a 5 minute flash animation.

1. How much would that cost ?
2. Do you have an artist portfolio, or deviant art account for me to see your works ?

I've got the storyline and concept and everything, but I lack the skills to create a good animation.

This would help me advertise a book I've been writing partime for 3 years. Please reply here, or email me. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

roy12629@yahoo.com, or
szethom@gmail.com

ItuAnjingBetina said...

its true that i shud learn more about them, before you start hating.
But the problem is i don hate them because they're greedy.
I hate them because their racist.
I hate them because they want me to be racist like them
I hate them for not understanding that wat i need is a job that i enjoy (of course it must be able to support my living)
instead of a job with super high pay.
They refuse to understand that IF everyone is doing THAT perficular job that has high pay, then how competitive would the market be?
Still EASY money?
I hate it when they compare jobs between ppl like "hey he earns more money, u shud chg ur job"
like WTF?

ItuAnjingBetina said...

mins lol how much u gona pay me man? can u afford me? XD

btw the money doesnt really matter.

wat matters is ur story. If i like it i'd do it for free.

Anonymous said...

Is that how u talk to a potential client !? T_________T

ItuAnjingBetina said...

I'll talk nicely when i meet affordable clients

Wai Loon Kwan said...

hahaha, you are still as bitch as ever. how much is your salary now?