After more than 3 months of addicted in this game
I woke up from it for awhile (cos comp spoil and so fucking bored)
Looking at myself in reality world
Jobless..
still considered a Fresh Grad (eventhough worked for a while)
Became even more lazy
Lost my fire to go for my ambition
Motive in life changed from "Living to achieve something" to "Living for Living" (Hope im wrong)
Dam..
Everyones a step ahead of me
I've been on this same spot for a few months already
When will I move another step?
Hmm...
.........
Opps..
Computer getting fixed! Bye again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
albert!!! wake up and get off ur lazy ass and go get yourself hired!!! i don't care if it's behind the mcD's counter or cleaning toilets...stop bumming already!!!
Make an animation of old frail anwar assraping muscular tall people with rainbow gay aura..... and end it with caption "NO FUCKING WAY"
You could even spice it up with Mahatir in the scene, and any choice of Malaysian Politicians.
Complete it ASAP while it's hot.
Submit it through a proxy and false identity on Youtube.
Instant celebrity. :)
Post a Comment