I looked at my draft posts and look what I found
What have i done in 2007
- Finished a short film final project in college. Took 8 months with another 3 marvelous people. Proud of it but i believe we could do better. Just that i was slacking off alot and i did not do my best.
- Acted as Jackie, a transvestite in a friends short filming project. Haven't get the video yet myself but will get from him asap. It was a good experience and now i know how hard actors practice to make every shot perfect. Made new friends and they were all good actors! and also i met Farid that acted in goodbye boys! he's in the same class with the director. I auditioned for his project as well but he said i was too young for the role.
James acted for Hati Malaya while Suraya is famous for her makeup skills and came out in newspapers a few times
-Went clubbin for the first time! I jus realised i'm not much of a party person. clubbin just isn't my thing. I guess I'm a nerd :p
- Graduated from college, finally. the 3 years was a good experience but somehow i wasted it by slacking off..
- Worked in Silver Ant. wonderful experience i have to say. Even though not as lively but maybe i suit this kind of environment. Workaholic...
- I drove!! YES!! finally! after 3 years!! Now nobody need to fetch me anymore! hahaha
- Joined maggi competition and made a video called "Prisoner". Took me around 6 hours to finish everything. was kind happy with the result coz it only takes 6 hours. But could've fixed the flaws.. was too blind to see
- Started this stupid blog. Was suppose to be a video blog but end up.. typing also. Will make more videos in 2008. Since I'm joining filming and there will be inspirations everywhere! hopefully (u know this aint happening)
- I had my first birthday with my friends! and its my 21st birthday. Again I have to apologize i'm not much of a party person. Spoiling the fun again haha.I didn
- Modeled as a serial killer for Ian. Reli loved the outcome of this. The expression was so hard to make i got tired just doing the expression.
- I'm a slut, You're a slut video! How fun! Went to Bangsar with intuchinq to do this.(that video was removed due to some stupid copyright issue)
- Went hiking for the first time
- Planted my first bonsai plant! was buying a bonsai for my colleague/boss and found it interesting! so i'm starting my own!
- Made a concerto video before Ian left for australia.
- Moved back from subang, got my own room finally. Blue walls by the way. My family kept telling me it'll be too dark if i put blue but they were wrong! hahahahahaha
- Got even bitchier, biasalah
- Went to a costume party and dressed up as a zombie. It was Father Caleb's birthday and god there were kids there. Kinda wrong to be a scary zombie at that time
- Became an active youtuber!
So after all that, I decided to write a 2008 one
What have i done in 2008
- . . . . . . worked in Astro and quit for some silly reason?
- Slack my ass off the whole year
- Killed this blog
- Killed my self-esteem
- Lost my skills in alot of things including acting/drawing/3d
2008 was a great year for me don't u tink?
So after all that, I decided to write a 2008 one
What have i done in 2008
- . . . . . . worked in Astro and quit for some silly reason?
- Slack my ass off the whole year
- Killed this blog
- Killed my self-esteem
- Lost my skills in alot of things including acting/drawing/3d
2008 was a great year for me don't u tink?


1 comment:
You can't change the past, but you can change the future. Make 2009 the best year of your life !
You have no idea how lucky you are, with all the things you already have. Forget the past, and move on ! Move on ! >:D
Post a Comment