Thursday, March 19, 2009

Peer Pressure

How should I start

Peer pressure has never really bothered me when I was younger
Most of the time, I am able to do what I want and even wear what I want
I remember wearing this Kurapika's chains around my left hand to college for a few months. I even wore them to shopping malls.

I know people say things but it never bothered me
I mean sure i agree its wierd wearing them everyday but it does giv me alot of confidence
But I'm glad that some of my friends never avoided me like I'm a freak with chains


Then comes the incident where I straighten my hair.

I had people going "Isn't that what girls do?"
Like Heeeeelllo?
Guys cannot straighten hair? some guys even put make up
Why limit what guys can do? Why even limit what people can do?
I mean seriously
Just coz ur hair is straight and mine isn't doesn't mean I can't have a try at straight hair
Or the other way around
I seriously enjoyed it because my hair had never been so bouncy
And I'm thinking about straightening again!

How about this video I made where I was having so much fun editing and recording



I had friends going

"WTF IS THIS?"


"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?"


"AHH MY EYES!! IM GOING BLIND"
obviously min soon's reaction


I mean, chill la. Its just a video. not a home made porn
I didnt go naked or strip. Not even a wink at the camera

I had friends showing it to my other friends and they all laughed at me
I can choose to find it offensive or I can laugh with them
I know its the type of video that if you like it, you would really like it
If you don't then you don't

Some guy even linked it to his blog and he wrote
"prepare to laugh =)" or something like that
And he got replies from his friends like

"nope, din't laugh"
"not funny also"
"din't even smile"


I know some of you are being nice, trying to save my sorry face from humiliation
But humiliation only happens if you actually feel embarassed about it
I don't
I don't think anyone should either

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read this before. damn long ago. haha. but got extra stuffs.

ItuAnjingBetina said...

eh? i don't remember talking about this =/

popo said...

awesome! u tell em kid. be who u are. everyone else can fuck off yeah? of course yeah.